Mission & Philosophy
The mission of CASTLE KIDS Early Learning Center is to work with the family to provide a foundation for learning and for character formation in a caring Christian atmosphere.
Philosophy of Christian Education
Education is the developing of character, knowledge, and skills for a desired purpose. CASTLE KIDS takes this a step further, providing opportunities to develop godliness of character and action. As the Bible teaches that education is the responsibility of the home and church, we believe that our preschool is an extension of these God-given institutions.
Our desire at CASTLE KIDS Early Learning Center is to prepare your child academically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually for kindergarten and life! Our curriculum is thoroughly Bible-based with an entirely Christian worldview.
Other components of our program:
- Age appropriate: Our research-based curriculum provides material and activities appropriate for the 3- and 4-year-old child.
- Developmentally appropriate: Children develop at different rates, and our program allows the teacher to identify and address your child’s individual needs.
- Flexible: The teacher has many choices for activities and presentation of materials based on your child’s level of development and learning style.
- Interactive: Every subject is taught using hands-on, experience-based activities.
- Discovery-based: Discovery learning is essential in developing your child’s problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Exciting! Your child should look forward to coming to school each day!