We believe the foundation for accomplishing our purpose must be and is CHRIST. I Corinthians 3:11 states: “For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid which is Jesus Christ.” Psalm 11:3 warns, “If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?” The Apostle Paul summarized it this way in Philippians 1:21, “For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.”
- We believe that each student is a distinct, individual creation of an omnipotent God; and is the property of God, not civil government.
- We believe that each individual student is directly responsible to God for his life.
- We believe that an individual who allows the Lord to govern his life will demonstrate proper Christian character. We believe that we need to establish models of Christian character for students to emulate.
- We believe that the parents have been given by God the responsibility of educating their children, and that Beth Eden Baptist School acts as an extension of Beth Eden Baptist Church to assist parents in their God-given responsibility.
- We believe in utilizing Biblical methods of correction for training and that strong discipline is to be maintained.
- We believe that the inner core of our curriculum is Jesus Christ.
- We believe that our country was founded upon Christian principles and that our students must be taught Christian principles in order to influence America for Christ.
- We believe that the local church is God's organization for this age. Thus, it will be promoted through this school.
- We believe in pledging allegiance to the Bible, the Christian flag and the American flag.
- We believe that every student attending Beth Eden Baptist School deserves to be educated to his/her fullest potential in an atmosphere which is challenging, exciting, caring and uplifting.
- We believe that everyone deserves respect and dignity.
- We believe that Beth Eden Baptist School should provide opportunities for students to develop and practice positive leadership, Christian service and Christian example.